7 Step Test
- 80mg high-strength 5-HTP per serving
- Helps boost serotonin levels
5-HTP is a compound made from a naturally occurring amino acid, tryptophan. A precursor to serotonin, it’s involved in many bodily functions including mood regulation and a normal healthy sleep.1,2
Supplementing it is the only way to quickly and easily get 5-HTP to your diet – giving your body the best platform to function properly, and help improve your night-time regime. Our capsules are also vegetarian friendly, too.
How and when do I take?
Simply take 2 capsules with water every day. This should be with an empty stomach just before bedtime.
Serving size: 2 capsules
|Nutritional information||Per serving||%NRV|
*Nutrient Reference Value
- Bulking Agent (Rice Flour)
- Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract (20% 5-HTP)
- Capsule Shell (HPMC)
- Colour (Titanium Dioxide)
- Take 1-2 Capsules Daily, on an empty stomach and shortly before bedtime.
Why choose Naturecan?
Created using only certified ingredients and state-of-the-art processes, each of our supplements undergo rigorous testing both during and after production. With blends and weights verified, each final approved product is third-party lab approved for guaranteed quality.
1) 5-HTP is the direct chemical precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, which may promote a positive mood.
2) Tryptophan contributes to maintain a normal healthy sleep